We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to enable massive device connectivity to the Edge for SD-WAN and edge computing. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of data structures and algorithms with a practical focus on enablement/configuration, VPN, Docker Containers, VNFs etc.
- Agent software development on the edge device managing Software Defined Networks, provisioning Network Infrastructure services such as DHCP, DNS etc.
- Developing a scalable communication mechanism or RPC channel between a backend server and an edge device.
- Business logic development to translate northbound API (client-facing API) to southbound API (virtual network and function API). The backend development is mainly comprised of IoT use cases in the real world.
- Interact with our clients to understand their needs
- Ability to coach and guide people
- Participate in high-level estimates for large work packages
- Start new projects and actively participate in all project phases
- Assist juniors to develop for the next career level
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field.
- Strong experience working and leading in a software development team
- Experience programming in Go, Python OR C++ (Willing to work with Go-lang and Python)
- Experience developing software that uses some RDB (MySQL/MariaDB)
Familiarity with SDN/NFV and edge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment