We are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced Solution Architect to join our team and which can take part in our client’s successful project.
- Intake process of various business demands into solution architecture demands
- Each business demand can be a simple change or a multitude of changes to various existing or new systems, APIs, 3rd party applications etc.
- Discuss each of the assigned demands with the relevant stakeholders and further refine demand requirements
- Discuss with relevant application teams to understand existing capabilities, new capability requirements and solution option
- Get development and QA high level costing estimates
- Construct High Level Architecture – outlining business requirements, summary of implementation options, costing(provided by QA and DEV teams), high level architecture diagram
- Construct High level Solution Architecture – outlining business requirements, in-depth architecture implementation direction, solution requirements, covering E2E requirements from an architect
- Accountable for producing holistic solutions to maintain and improve Digital while minimizing impact on delivery and innovation
- Responsible for supporting Digital teams to deliver secure products for our customers
- Ensuring solutions conform to Architecture Principles
- Provide security related architectural guidance for post-incident reviews, supporting root-cause analysis and calling out lessons learned
- Provide clear, actionable insights and proposals to the leadership team
- Build on best practices within the business, the industry and beyond to develop and implement innovative approaches for Digital Product
- Work with the Product Owners, Project / Programme, Development, Test and Customer Experience Managers to participate on solution architecture for Digital, including validating detailed requirements and process / experience mapping in order to facilitate effective development solutions
- Delivery of Digital Impact Assessments and support the articulation of security impacts to other Impact Assessments within the team
- Be responsible for the delivery of Digital architecture artefacts and input into non digital artefacts
- Work with the Product owners to lead the technical definition of the product roadmap area
- Work with other consumer-oriented parts of the Group to share learning around Digital practices and tools
- Maintain relationships with strategic external partners to influence their roadmaps and continue taking best advantage of their evolving capabilities
- Understand key regulatory requirements (Ofcom, PCI, EU GDPR, Digital Economy Act etc.) and their potential impacts on Digital solutions/Products
- Ensure value for money in Digital solutions, aligning expenditure to business value via recognized risk management methodologies
- Encourage input from all areas of the business, ensuring that security concerns and suggestions are heard and handled effectively
- Communicate responsibly, professionally and appropriately at all times, bearing in mind the sensitivity of security matters
- Lead by example, living the company values: Personal, Simple & Brilliant
- Be a key stakeholder for digital for any RFI’s/RFP’s
- Team Player: Our team is the key to our success We embrace and meld diverse backgrounds, roles and experience to provide unparalleled support to each other and our customers.
- Drive: Self-motivation and enthusiasm to develop quality solutions. The ideal candidate will grow with the team, welcoming new challenges and leadership opportunities.
- May manage external suppliers and partners
Project Area: Telecom