We are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced QA Manual Engineer to join our team and which can take part in our client’s successful project.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans;
- Execute manual test cases and analyze results;
- Evaluate product code according to specifications;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or similar ALM Tools (Jira, Confluence);
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus;
- Familiarity with ISTQB practices & terminology – ISTQB Foundation Certification will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- As a plus: Know how in utilizing/implementing integrated system for ERP or financial accounting
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills and autonomous can-do attitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent understanding of ERP software
- Proficient understanding of business environments and economical concepts.
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
Project information: ERP Application with multiple modules, developed for the Romanian production market.
Project Area: Automotive and Manufacturing.