Python with Node.JS – Backend Developer
We are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced Backend Developer (Python with Node.JS) to join our team and which can take part in our client’s successful project.
Competencies (technologies and tools)
- Strong knowledge of Node.JS;
- Knowledge of Python or Go is an advantage;
- Experience developing with REST APIs;
- Experience developing microservices,
- Experience working with message queues such as RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka;
- Docker swarm or Kubernetes experience;
- Gitlab, git pipelines and JIRA experience;
- Agile project experience.
- Participate in the design and development of a client server application from user story grooming to production;
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.);
- Analyze and improve application performance;
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks;
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success.
This is one of the biggest agent pool solution on the German market with more than 120000 user agents registered. The solution manages the workload of an agent regarding his insurances – his clients / contracts/ commission statements. The client currently is redesigning the implementation from the ground up, including new data models, a new architecture and new tools and programming languages. The client is defining and will implement a new micro-service focused architecture by using state of the art technologies and methodologies which will take advantage of our move to the Azure Cloud and modern communication methods such as message queues (ex: Kafka). Technologically the client will be using mostly Node.JS and Python. Google’s Go could also be a possibility to develop the new systems. The client will also move its Docker Swarms to Kubernetes so experience with this system is welcome.