. NET Developer
We are looking for a senior .NET developer!
What will you do? Here is our project description:
- Guidance and training of developers.
- Estimation and implementation of development tasks.
- Implementation of change requests and analysis and fixing of defects.
- Compliance with coding standards and guidelines.
- Adherence to code quality goals.
- At least three years experience in object-oriented design and programming with .Net, C#
- Good knowledge of .Net Framework 4
- User interface experience with WPF
- Object relational mapping (Entity Framework)
- Database skills (MS SQL Server)
- Unit Testing with MS Test: Implementation and Methodology (Test Driven Development).
- Mocking Framework
- Strong communication skills (to be able to work directly with on site requirement engineers and architects)
- Knowledge of common design pattern in enterprise application context (e.g. MVVM, MEF, IOC Container)
- Being familiar with the Clean Coding approach
- Practical experience in agile development projects
- Development environment: .Net 4.x, Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF/IIS)
- MS Enterprise Library
- DEV Express WPF
- Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft .Net Certifications