We are looking for a dynamic, reliable and experienced .NET Developer to join our team and which can take part in our client’s successful project.
- As part of a product team, deliver large, clean, maintainable features, resolve complex end-to-end issues and define new approaches where applicable, so as to deliver valuable features to our customers.
- Analyse and define test approaches and strategies to maintain an appropriate quality level within your team, and thus deliver solutions which work well for all of our customers.
- Lead code reviews with an emphasis on non-functional requirements and adherence to architectural principles, so as to ensure that we consistently deliver high-quality software to our customers.
- Take ownership of the security assessment of your work, and ensure that best practice security techniques are followed, so that the Company and our customers keep our and their data as safe as possible.
- Define and continuously improve your team’s approaches to deployment, monitoring and operations, so that we can easily release and run performant and resilient systems in production
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Development
- HTML and CSS
- Spring Boot or other JVM frameworks
- Terraform or CloudFormation
- An advanced understanding of software testing is essential.
- Knowledge of how to lead and coach others to implement effective code reviews is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and other release strategies is essential.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, such as Scrum and Kanban, is essential.
- Knowledge of web security is essential.
Project information: As part of a product team, use your experienced software development skills to add large features, solve bugs, address technical debt, improve how we work and ultimately deliver valuable, high quality software to our customers.
In addition, use your experience of coaching, mentoring and line management to improve and guide less experienced developers towards their goals.
Project Area: Automotive and Manufacturing